Badass ranks got wiped?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Badass ranks got wiped?

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#21
Headneck posted...
Yeah, I just got a reply from Gearbox and am waiting to see what the end result is. On further review it seems like I am missing the holiday skins and the random loot skins like you mentioned. I still have the shotgun I got from the Valentine code, but missing the skins. As long as I can still aquire the skins minus the holiday ones and get my rank returned I will be happy enough.

unfortunately, I couldn't get my valentine's day skins.. I didnt yet have the game during halloween unfortunately, but I didn't bother to raise any hell about the valentine skins. I hope you end up getting them back.

Incidentally, although it wiped all the heads and skins I got from random drops, it still saved my loadout as having them equipped, so I'm currently using several customizations that it says I don't have unlocked. So as long as I don't unequip them it looks like I can keep them.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: Caserith

Caserith
4 years ago#22
skins/heads are gone. not much can be done about that unless they can get into your game file which isn't what they do.

i did receive a reply and was given a set amount of badass rank after a couple days of back and forth but that was it and thats all they're doing.

good thing i don't really care about heads/skins...
cake > pie

User Info: Headneck

Headneck
4 years ago#23
They sent me a shift code worth 16k in ranks. Well over the 2-3k I lost. They did it in a quick time frame as well. I wish I still had the skins, but they gave me something more useful. Can't complain about that.
Streets is watchin'
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Badass ranks got wiped?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived