Non Elemental vs Corrosive

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Non Elemental vs Corrosive

User Info: AxelPoe

AxelPoe
4 years ago#1
I noticed that corrosive does more damage on flesh, then Fire does on robots. Corrosive deals DoT, though Non Elemental have a higher damage. So I was thinking, which is the better all around gun... Non Elemental or Corrosive?
[{o}] Hope Never Dies [{o}]

User Info: fredbeatswilma

fredbeatswilma
4 years ago#2
Explosive
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#3
fredbeatswilma posted...
Explosive
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
4 years ago#4
Explosive

That said, normal damage will be better than corrosive damage all around. The reason why you notice such a massive difference using fire on loaders is because fire gets a 0.1 damage multiplier against loaders, and a 0.4 damage multiplier against other armoured targets, such as buzzards or soldiers. Meanwhile, corrosive only has to deal with a 0.6 damage multiplier against flesh. Both get a 1.75 multiplier toward their weakness. So, overall, corrosive is at least better all around than incendiary is.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg

User Info: Aceofblades2k2

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#5
Shock
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp

User Info: Carlito424

Carlito424
4 years ago#6
So in the end does explosive do more damage than corrosive? I'm always stalling before the mission 'A Dam Fine Rescue' because

*spoilers*

I know I'm gonna be fighting the mech bots. I always I have a crap load of explosive weapons but I always try to grind for corrosive weapons before this mission.

fredbeatswilma
4 years ago#7
Carlito424 posted...
So in the end does explosive do more damage than corrosive? I'm always stalling before the mission 'A Dam Fine Rescue' because

*spoilers*

I know I'm gonna be fighting the mech bots. I always I have a crap load of explosive weapons but I always try to grind for corrosive weapons before this mission.

It's just that explosive weapons are just all around good weapons for almost all situations. The only two enemies I can think off the top of my head that resist explosive are verm and assassin oney.

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
4 years ago#8
yep, but explosive ammo has slow speed, what can be bad with fast enemies.

Paper, rock, scissor. There's a place and an enemy for any kind of ammo. We have backpacks, can carry lots of weapons, the "weapon that fits in every situation" is a futile utopia.

fredbeatswilma
4 years ago#9
jloewenstein posted...
yep, but explosive ammo has slow speed, what can be bad with fast enemies.

Paper, rock, scissor. There's a place and an enemy for any kind of ammo. We have backpacks, can carry lots of weapons, the "weapon that fits in every situation" is a futile utopia.

Non-elemetal infinity

User Info: Carlito424

Carlito424
4 years ago#10
fredbeatswilma posted...
Carlito424 posted...

*spoilers*

It's just that explosive weapons are just all around good weapons for almost all situations. The only two enemies I can think off the top of my head that resist explosive are verm and assassin oney.

That's good to know, I always thought I would be doomed without corrosive weapons. Thanx man
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Non Elemental vs Corrosive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived