Best sniper relic for Zer0?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best sniper relic for Zer0?

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#1
Topic. What would be the best sniper relic for Zer0?
I heard people use a max blue Class Mod over purple for some reason. *shrug*

EDIT: Oh crap, meant sniper Class Mod, not relic.
How 'bout answering for both relic and Class Mod?
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team

Jkickit
4 years ago#2
I was thinking a max purple Stockpiler relic for SMG/Pistol/Sniper.
Not sure about the Class Mod though.
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#3
hipsters maybe?

You can't beat the 30% sniper damage the purple relic has to offer. I'm currently working on getting a full sniper set put together for when I finally level my Zer0 to 50. The only thing I'm worried about is ammo. 4 sniper rifle rotation, sniper class mod, sniper relic, and sniper spec. But with only 108 bullets.

How will I ever manage?

Incidentally, you could also swap out the damage relic for a stockpile relic if ammo is a problem, but I can't pass up 30% damage increase. I'm sure you can't either.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

Jkickit
4 years ago#4
It's a sniper rifle, it's already lfprjfe strong isn't it?
And yep, that's what worries me.. Ammo.

How 'bout the Class Mod?

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#5
the reason some prefer Blue class mods over Purple is the Blues (level 50) have +6 and +5 in skills instead of +5 +4 +4
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#6
capnovan posted...
the reason some prefer Blue class mods over Purple is the Blues (level 50) have +6 and +5 in skills instead of +5 +4 +4

ah, for class mods yeah, the +6 is nice. I misread and thought he was talking about people preferring blue relics over purple..
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
I don't remember off the top of my head which sniper mod I am using (true shot or sure shot). But those are my favorites right now. Think they are purple. Haven't loaded up my sniper Zero in a while.
---
I also prefer the 30% sniper damage relic.

Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#8
I use a purple Deadly Sniper. Since the majority of snipers are inherently accurate, I feel like the Shot com is a tad redundant.
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77903

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#9
I use a Deadly Sniper that gives +35% to sniper rifle damage and a Stockpile relic that gives me 183 sniper rifle ammo. Kind of the best of both.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#10
Don't need 183 rounds if you 1 shot all comers.

Just sayin'.
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77903
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best sniper relic for Zer0?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived