Disappointed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#1
Max anarchy with a dahlminator.

Was anyone else kinda sad when they tried this?

User Info: fredbeatswilma

fredbeatswilma
4 years ago#2
Ha, I just tried this the other day trying to build a melee with claws gaige, which is still in progress. Diminishing results. Thought I was going to figure out something crazy awesome but nope just misses most of the time.
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#3
I tried both 200 and 400 stacks and hit things fairly decent enough. But it was the damage that disappointed me the most with. I guess thats what i get for expecting things in this game haha.

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
4 years ago#4
Did you know 97% of things on Pandora aren't blowing up right now? That's bull****, buy Torgue!
World at War was the best CoD.

User Info: fredbeatswilma

fredbeatswilma
4 years ago#5
xHuckleberry posted...
I tried both 200 and 400 stacks and hit things fairly decent enough. But it was the damage that disappointed me the most with. I guess thats what i get for expecting things in this game haha.

Oh, I was using 600 stacks. Definitely hit nothing. What I did hit took good damage but still not very useful as a close enough weapon.
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil

User Info: TheD1ddler

TheD1ddler
4 years ago#6
Max anarchy with a pitchfork or sandhawk is where its at.
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived