Question about 'money shot' skill (Salvador)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about 'money shot' skill (Salvador)

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#1
Using Infinity pistols with this skill active has no additional effect am I right??

As I understand it the skill suggests that the last round fired from a gun will do x% of bonus damage. Smaller guns receive smaller damage bonuses. The skill works with all gun types but must have a minimum weapon size of 10.

Seeing as the infinity has a mag size of 1, this skill would not apply to wielding Infinities?

Or am I reading this all wrong?

'Divergent Likeness' would obviously seem a better choice if I wanted to duel wield Infinities and accompany it with 'I'm your huckleberry'
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#2
The way I understand it is that having a mag smaller than 10 decreases the damage bonus you get.
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77903

User Info: genesis42

genesis42
4 years ago#3
fakesnoop77 posted...
Using Infinity pistols with this skill active has no additional effect am I right??

Correct.
GT: SevenDeadIySin

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
4 years ago#4
The 10 clip size is the smallest you can have to get the full bonus. As for the infinity... There isn't a last shot before reload so... No soup for you
GT- Innersmoke

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#5
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
The way I understand it is that having a mag smaller than 10 decreases the damage bonus you get.

I agree but what concerns me is the part that says; - minimum weapon size of 10

Also, technically the Infinity never fires a last shot

User Info: K_MAC445

K_MAC445
4 years ago#6
zer0s one shot one kill skill takes advantage of it though, at 5/5 the infinity does 60% more damage.
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
GT: RANNOK445

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#7
Thanks for the swift responses guys. Looks like I may need to respec for the idea I have

User Info: BaneX01

BaneX01
4 years ago#8
Well you kind of can get a small boost though you can't ever let go of trigger without losing the boost. Here's a video of it which, last I checked, should still work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqThbA4dNXc
GT: Bane X01

User Info: genesis42

genesis42
4 years ago#9
Here's a useful link that goes into the mechanics of Money Shot that a lot of BL2 players are unaware of:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Shot
GT: SevenDeadIySin

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#10
genesis42 posted...
Here's a useful link that goes into the mechanics of Money Shot that a lot of BL2 players are unaware of:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Shot

As I thought, This skill does not work on single-shot weapons, Infinity pistols, or rocket launchers
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about 'money shot' skill (Salvador)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived