So any new news for DLC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So any new news for DLC?

User Info: partytrev

partytrev
4 years ago#11
killbot357 posted...
partytrev posted...
killbot357 posted...
Relax, little scrotes! Plenty of other games to play. Borderlands 2 is not the only game that's ever been released.

Really?

I wouldn't lie about this. New games are released literally every week.

It is funny, besides Odyssey, you and I are playing the same games.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#12
Maybe I'll finally play my Halo 4. I've had it since release...haven't played it much. I just wasn't that interested in it, like most of my friends were.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: Steve0314

Steve0314
4 years ago#13
and1ballr posted...
Maybe I'll finally play my Halo 4. I've had it since release...haven't played it much. I just wasn't that interested in it, like most of my friends were.

Lolz... I actually got it just to play multiplayer with my friends. I recently sold it though. (yesterday) hahaha. Its story line isnt anything to brag about but the multiplayer is pretty decent. I liked it anyways...
GT: Steve0314

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#14
They have thing going on at South By Southwest, so they might announce it there.
I've got like 5 or 6 games in my 360 backlog that I haven't touched because I can't get away from Borderlands. That's not even including PS3, Wii and Wii U. I used to buy at least one or two games a month...now I'm waiting for price drops.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#16
I've moved on to Metal Gear rising for the moment. I still do Borderlands occasionally, but I can't really see myself playing seriously until the cap increases, or more dlc comes out.

I've pretty much got all the stuff I want atm. Anything more is just icing on the cake.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#17
Steve0314 posted...
and1ballr posted...

Lolz... I actually got it just to play multiplayer with my friends. I recently sold it though. (yesterday) hahaha. Its story line isnt anything to brag about but the multiplayer is pretty decent. I liked it anyways...

Don't t ell me you sold it to Game$top.
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team

User Info: KingEtemon

KingEtemon
4 years ago#18
Hopefully, and I doubt it will, the 4th DLC will make the season pass worth it, because I'm regretting purchasing the damn thing after only getting 1 decent DLC and 2 mediocre DLC's.
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#19
Jkickit posted...
Steve0314 posted...
and1ballr posted...

Don't t ell me you sold it to Game$top.

I'm sure that question wasn't to me, but if I did sell it, it DEFINITELY wouldn't be to Gamestop. They can suck my d*** since 2009. I sell all my games to Best Buy now.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So any new news for DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived