LF Siren Heads

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Siren Heads

User Info: MrFozzilla

MrFozzilla
3 years ago#1
I've farmed for so long and I really want these heads: Alkaline Mistress, Kawaii Killer, and Shrapnel Slayer.
I do not know if you'd even want anything of mine but if anyone has any extras I'd love them. Message me on Xbox if you're up to it
GT is MrFozzilla

User Info: The Waynos Bum

The Waynos Bum
3 years ago#2
I don't have an LF head but I do have copies of all the Suren heads on a low level character. If you want them you'd have to host with a character that can fast travel to Sanctuary or willing to play through until we get there with that character. Also, I don't have Xbox Live Gold so you would have to supply a code for me so we can play together.
Canya a l'Europa del capital!

MrFozzilla
3 years ago#3
The Waynos Bum posted...
I don't have an LF head but I do have copies of all the Suren heads on a low level character. If you want them you'd have to host with a character that can fast travel to Sanctuary or willing to play through until we get there with that character. Also, I don't have Xbox Live Gold so you would have to supply a code for me so we can play together.

That sounds great! The only problem is the Xbox live part. the most I might have is some trial codes. I can definitely get us to Sanctuary

User Info: HappyGoNowhere

HappyGoNowhere
3 years ago#4
I think I've got a spare Alkaline Mistress one you can have. By chance do you have the fired up skin?

MrFozzilla
3 years ago#5
HappyGoNowhere posted...
I think I've got a spare Alkaline Mistress one you can have. By chance do you have the fired up skin?

Sadly not anymore or I'd give it to you any day for the head:/

HappyGoNowhere
3 years ago#6
No worries. You can have it anyway.

MrFozzilla
3 years ago#7
HappyGoNowhere posted...
No worries. You can have it anyway.

Thank you! When would you be able to get on? Ill be on around 4 to 5 (whatever timezone Texas is)

HappyGoNowhere
3 years ago#8
Whenever. I sent you a message on live to make me easier to find. Just jump on that when you're about.

HappyGoNowhere
3 years ago#9
Also forgive my ignorance of your timezones since I'm from the UK but that's in just over 6 hours, yes?

I can be around about then if so.

MrFozzilla
3 years ago#10
HappyGoNowhere posted...
Also forgive my ignorance of your timezones since I'm from the UK but that's in just over 6 hours, yes?

I can be around about then if so.

Yes. About 5 to 6 hours from now it'll be around 5 here. I should be on. Once again thank you
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Siren Heads

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived