Well, i'm kind of happy right now..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Well, i'm kind of happy right now..

User Info: MechOf17th

MechOf17th
4 years ago#1
Playing through with my 2nd mechro and got done with finks slaughter house and I find a lv. 13 impaler. Sure, it's WAY underleveled at this point but it has a capacity around 600, so it's not much less than what i'm using. Anyways, i'm happy since I like to hang onto low level rarity's.

Also, I think 2nd DLC character comes free with next content, yeaaaaahhhh. Who knows what the character will be either. Anyways i'm happy. Gaige being my first extra character, i love her to death and I got faith the next one will be good too.
Bow down and kiss the ring.

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
4 years ago#2
I also love gaige but i hate her heads they just seem so boring right next to salvadors.

I bought and farmed all the heads up to this point but it seems gearbox has design flaws or something.

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#3
BansheeNTDmode posted...
I also love gaige but i hate her heads they just seem so boring right next to salvadors.

I bought and farmed all the heads up to this point but it seems gearbox has design flaws or something.

I agree with this. I've used the default head for so long now on my Gaige.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: MechOf17th

MechOf17th
4 years ago#4
WretchedOwl posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...

I agree with this. I've used the default head for so long now on my Gaige.

You guys don't like her heads? I mean, some are ehhh.. but I LOVE Fragger and Metal Blood.
Bow down and kiss the ring.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#5
BansheeNTDmode posted...

A lot of them are boring but I really like Mecha Wrecka, Digitized Death, Fragger, Speak No Evi, Lovely Corpse, and Bullet Buccaneer.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Well, i'm kind of happy right now..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived