Anyone playing Borderlands 1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone playing Borderlands 1?

User Info: StonesFan16

StonesFan16
4 years ago#1
Anyone who wants to play Borderlands 1 with me send me a message. Doing every quest and without mods. Also please have a mic. Thanks.
Xbox Live GT: C dog 619

StonesFan16
4 years ago#2
bump I also play Borderlands 2 obviously

User Info: rgronkowski

rgronkowski
4 years ago#3
i'm still playing it, i have a mic and i don't even have a modded weapon so :)
GT: rgronkowski

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#4
I'd play with you, but I'd have to reinstall all the DLC's and make room for them on my gen 1 8 gig hard drive.. sucks I'm missing out on this.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
4 years ago#5
Yep, just got back into it a few days ago. Threw in the GOTY edition.Me and my buddy just started play through 2.We only started a few days ago too! I have a lv69 Roland,lv37 Lilith,and lv28 Mordecai. I still have my old low lv and high lv legendaries in the bank.If you or anyone else is game,let me kno. I never had a chance to play any DLC outside of Knoxx. So i can't wait to start the others. Hope to hear from you guys.

GT- an9elic
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
4 years ago#6
Ill send you a message In the morning TC. Always looking for people to play it with. I had a thread on the Borderlands 1 board a few days ago looking for players. Sure it's still there near the top lol.
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

StonesFan16
4 years ago#7
bump for people to play borderlands 1 or 2 just started new characters

User Info: Master X

Master X
4 years ago#8
I so want to play through BL1 and BL2 again (and the 3 Gears of War) but I always play co-op (offline) unless farming, and the thought of playing on my own feels cold, lonely and jarring.
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone playing Borderlands 1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived