Looking for Dahl Allegiance Relic, Legendary Soldier Class Mod, Corrosive B!tch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Dahl Allegiance Relic, Legendary Soldier Class Mod, Corrosive B!tch

User Info: onlynowintheend

onlynowintheend
3 years ago#1
looking for any of these 3 items. would be willing to trade have quite a few e techs and a couple of legendaries, send me a message and we can work something out.

User Info: b_rab_2204

b_rab_2204
3 years ago#2
Just found a dahl allegiance rellic -52.5% recoil if you are still interested.
GT: SixGunShray

User Info: badaravioli

badaravioli
3 years ago#3
I've got the soldier mod you are looking for. I'll be on shortly. If you have a sham, transformer, and/or black hole shields that would be awesome in return. If not no worries I will still hook you up.

User Info: badaravioli

badaravioli
3 years ago#4
whoops forgot GT: badassraviolis

onlynowintheend
3 years ago#5
I have a Sham, ill trade you for. ONLYNOWINTHEEND. Probably wont be on til tommorrow at this point but i will add you so we can trade. and i would be very interested in that Dahl allegience relic, let me know what you might be looking for so i can give you some kind of colateral.

onlynowintheend
3 years ago#6
Still in need of the Coporate (Corrosive) B!tch if anyone out there might have one.

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
3 years ago#7
I have one , do you have a fire b*tch?
GT: REdrUM0351

onlynowintheend
3 years ago#8
Sent you a PM

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
3 years ago#9
Send a invite.
GT: REdrUM0351
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Dahl Allegiance Relic, Legendary Soldier Class Mod, Corrosive B!tch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived