LF vengeful or purging infinity non elemental

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF vengeful or purging infinity non elemental

User Info: K_MAC445

K_MAC445
4 years ago#1
Preferably with a scope as well, if that is possible. It seems a bit specific but I made a build around this gun so i want to get the perfect one, and farming doc mercy for 3 days straight hasnt done anything for me.

The only legendaries i have to trade/dupe are; Straight shootin maggie, tactical hornet, and casual flakker.
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
GT: RANNOK445

User Info: boneywings

boneywings
4 years ago#2
is duping as easy as dropping the item for you and then dashboarding? I have a non elemental vengeful infinity for a dupe of your maggie

K_MAC445
4 years ago#3
yes, its that easy.
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac

boneywings
4 years ago#4
Okay my GT is BurgleCutz, I'll be on in a minute and we can do this. you go first lol

boneywings
4 years ago#5
I have no headset by the way, my friend stepped on it and it broke...

boneywings
4 years ago#6
I really want Maggie, Join my game. On both my Mechromancer and Assassin I sided with Zaffords without knowing I couldn't get it. I'll trade you or dupe you my Vengeful Infinity

K_MAC445
4 years ago#7
I sent you a pm, just reply to that so this topic doesnt keep getting bumped. I also sent you messages on xbox.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF vengeful or purging infinity non elemental

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived