I am so fraking excited!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I am so fraking excited!!

User Info: Raptorkitty

Raptorkitty
4 years ago#1
Just got the Black Hole shield from a red Dahl chest in the Bloodshot camp! So very excited! Thought I would share. Sorry if no one else thinks that's great.
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board

User Info: RICKmT3

RICKmT3
4 years ago#2
That's awesome. Grats.

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#3
awesome. nice find man. my friend and i found a level 14 nasty surprise grenade in a machine yesterday (i let him have it)

always love finding something random. black hole is a cool shield too. very solid all around
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
4 years ago#4
Nice! That shield is so awesome......Great find!
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
If you are using a mechro with skillpoints put into blood soaked shield, you will come to love Black Hole.

Raptorkitty
4 years ago#6
sandmanofdarkdreams posted...
If you are using a mechro with skillpoints put into blood soaked shield, you will come to love Black Hole.

I'll keep that in mind. Got a mechro I'm working on. But the shield is level 39.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#7
Nice find. The best thing I've ever found in a chest was my lv. 50 Longbow Quasar. Still my favorite grenade mod.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2

User Info: R0880

R0880
4 years ago#8
killbot357 posted...
Nice find. The best thing I've ever found in a chest was my lv. 50 Longbow Quasar. Still my favorite grenade mod.

That thing is a beast against Hyperious, dat pull.
Saturday is treat day.

Raptorkitty
4 years ago#9
killbot357 posted...

Uhg, I absolutely love singularity grenades. You are very lucky.

Though my sister and I found the Whisky Tango Foxtrot shield in a chest last night, but that was in the Treasure Room.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#10
Raptorkitty posted...
killbot357 posted...

Uhg, I absolutely love singularity grenades. You are very lucky.

Though my sister and I found the Whisky Tango Foxtrot shield in a chest last night, but that was in the Treasure Room.

Yeah, it was a nice find for my LBT Gaige. I found it just after I started farming for shock gear, too.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I am so fraking excited!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived