Terramorphus kill

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Terramorphus kill

User Info: TheGuni

TheGuni
3 years ago#1
Anyone willing to kill Terramorphus for/with me? I'm not really interested in the loot, just need to finish the quest this playthrough to get the completion achievement. GT: Goonie Goblin

TheGuni
3 years ago#2
Or can anyone tell me if it's like BL1 where you could load your playthrough one after getting to max level on second playthrough and not lose quest progress?

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#3
yes, you can still load up your PT1 upon selecting a character at the main menu.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

TheGuni
3 years ago#4
Thanks for the quick response Owl, time for tvhm finally then. Terra can wait.

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#5
Yeah, no problem. I don't know why they made him level 52 in PT1. Seems a bit stupid to me. I'm pretty sure the invincibles in all the other DLCs are 32 in PT1.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
3 years ago#6
WretchedOwl posted...
Yeah, no problem. I don't know why they made him level 52 in PT1. Seems a bit stupid to me. I'm pretty sure the invincibles in all the other DLCs are 32 in PT1.

I always figured they would be 52 on pt1 cause of Terra.. Pete drops lvl 30 legendaries too :)
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..

User Info: LifeIsABigGame

LifeIsABigGame
3 years ago#7
Pete is also level 32 in pt1
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
GT: Mono El Nasty
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Terramorphus kill

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived