Question Regarding Ethereal Skin...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question Regarding Ethereal Skin...

User Info: Rings

Rings
4 years ago#1
I am assuming the ethereal skin is one of the DLC micro transaction skins?

It is my favorite skin from what I have seen online, so if it is a paid DLC, I am assuming the only way to get it is to purchase it?

Just making sure before I blow 80MSP on something that could have dropped in-game.
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
4 years ago#2
You are correct, the only way to obtain the Ethereal skin for Maya is to purchase the Supremacy pack for the Siren.
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion

User Info: HappyGoNowhere

HappyGoNowhere
4 years ago#3
They go right into the customisation machine thing so you can't trade for them legitimately. And I don't think they were added in a patch so I think paying is the only way.

User Info: Aceofblades2k2

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#4
The 15 dlcs go directly into the associated gamer profiles customization bank in game. No in game drop
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp

User Info: Rings

Rings
4 years ago#5
Thanks everyone... Made the purchase, and yes, the skin and head went directly into the customization machine.
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
4 years ago#6
It's also tied to your console. I got a few of the DLC customisations but when I play at a friend's place (I keep my profile on a USB stick) I can't access them.
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question Regarding Ethereal Skin...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived