How are y'all gonna feel when the level cap increases

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How are y'all gonna feel when the level cap increases

User Info: resealable

resealable
4 years ago#11
Epic_McDude posted...
Run it through Gibbed, level it up, problem solved.

User Info: Epic_McDude

Epic_McDude
4 years ago#12
You seem to think that I said you or others care, or for that matter said you were a member over there. No.
I simply said they do not condone it on the 360. Please don't go spreading illegitimacy via 3rd party programs that could potentially get a user banned whom you would be held partially responsible due to the simple fact of your text (not fully seeing how you didn't point said user to said program).

Considering it has happened before in the past with other games and users.

You certainly implied it and came off that way to me, no doubt about that. I never did say that you said I was a member, either. My point with that is that since I'm not a member of the Gearbox Forums, I am not concerned with what a moderator there posts.

Be unique, have a little creativity and don't parrot me.

You may not think its a big deal just "leveling your weapon" but you are still modding when using said program.

Well, duh! I never said it wasn't, what's your point? I'm just saying that simply leveling a weapon up and nothing more is harmless. Furthermore, I'm not responsible for anyone's action but my own. I don't cause other people to do things and nor am I trying to.

The TC asked a question and I answered it.

Chill out. (Seriously.)

This is a pointless debate and there was no need to being all of that up. Agree to disagree.

Edit: Typo Fix
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
4 years ago#13
Epic_McDude posted...
You certainly implied it and came off that way to me, no doubt about that. I never did say that you said I was a member, either. My point with that is that since I'm not a member of the Gearbox Forums, I am not concerned with what a moderator there posts.

Well, duh! I never said it wasn't, what's your point? I'm just saying that simply leveling a weapon up and nothing more is harmless. Furthermore, I'm not responsible for anyone's action but my own. I don't cause other people to do things and nor am I trying to.

Chill out. (Seriously.)

This is a pointless debate and there was no need to being all of that up. Agree to disagree.

I never implied the such, you took it as that. I could tell you to chill out yourself in that manner. It fazes me none that you think this is a debate of some sort, nor do I need to "chill" as my feathers are not flustered.
My point was awareness for those unaware -- plain and simple because quite frankly this talk on here is also not allowed on this board. In a sense due to the "tone" of my message it may have sounded condescending when really, I am looking out for people.

Take it for what its worth or not, doesn't bother me any.
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.

User Info: Epic_McDude

Epic_McDude
4 years ago#14
Epic_McDude posted...

Chill out. (Seriously.)

I never implied the such, you took it as that. I could tell you to chill out yourself in that manner. It fazes me none that you think this is a debate of some sort, nor do I need to "chill" as my feathers are not flustered.
My point was awareness for those unaware -- plain and simple because quite frankly this talk on here is also not allowed on this board. In a sense due to the "tone" of my message it may have sounded condescending when really, I am looking out for people.

Take it for what its worth or not, don't bother me any.

Fair enough.
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

User Info: Flow_149

Flow_149
4 years ago#15
Pretty happy actually.
More points to play around with plus the chance to re-acquiring my weapons gives me something else to work towards.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#16
I'm just gonna wait and see what happens. They said they were planning something "different" with the cap increase, so who knows what they're gonna do.....

This legendary system is different than the one in BL1. Each item is tied to a specific boss, and required much grinding to acquire them.....I don't think they'll let that go un-rewarded...my opinion.

Who knows, maybe they'll implement some type of level up system for guns. Like, each level you gain after 50 allows you to "upgrade" a level 50 gun of your choice. They have been adamant about not messing with the skill points too much. I really don't want a bunch more skill points.... it would disturb the ability to craft your build, and take away from the different playstyles. But maybe a few more points would be cool. You could take some great builds and improve upon them a bit. But being able to level up your guns would give us soooooo many more hours of play, and the ability to choose what hard earned weapons we want to take to max level with us. It's ALL about motivation, and that would motivate me greatly.
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....

User Info: xBallyhoox

xBallyhoox
4 years ago#17
"Banned"

LOL Gearbox doesn't actually care or enforce anything.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#18
neutral
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
4 years ago#19
xBallyhoox posted...
"Banned"

LOL Gearbox doesn't actually care or enforce anything.

"Troll"

LOL who said anything about Gearbox banning people or caring enough to ban people?
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.

User Info: kinggoldfinger

kinggoldfinger
4 years ago#20
I'm going to feel like a holy diver.
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How are y'all gonna feel when the level cap increases

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived