farming the warrior

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. farming the warrior

User Info: partytrev

partytrev
3 years ago#11
I take a two day break from xbox, to find out I missed out on this event. They really patched it up? That sucks!

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
3 years ago#12
Went home running after work, yesterday. I was aware that the glitch was fixed, but "just in case". Same ol' junk loot, everywere, including the warrior.

But a curious thing - having some fun in the Beatdown (testing dfred cooldown build), I've saw a blue shining. Went closer, and it was a sniper rifle!!! Closer, and it was... a dobby droog. So yep, GBX certanly adjust the drop rate... to troll us.

partytrev
3 years ago#13
jloewenstein posted...
Went home running after work, yesterday. I was aware that the glitch was fixed, but "just in case". Same ol' junk loot, everywere, including the warrior.

But a curious thing - having some fun in the Beatdown (testing dfred cooldown build), I've saw a blue shining. Went closer, and it was a sniper rifle!!! Closer, and it was... a dobby droog. So yep, GBX certanly adjust the drop rate... to troll us.

So, you want a cobra dupe? I could help if you want.

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#14
jloewenstein posted...

brutal. i was excited for you just reading it, and then came the letdown
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
3 years ago#15
partytrev posted...
jloewenstein posted...

Thanks, dude, apreciate your generosity, but is not needed. I already have a skookum. A tumtum, to compare damage, should be neat, but... PC player here. Actualy I'm always in beatdown not to farm, just because is a great place to pick a fight and wack some jerks ;D

partytrev
3 years ago#16
jloewenstein posted...
partytrev posted...
jloewenstein posted...

Thanks, dude, apreciate your generosity, but is not needed. I already have a skookum. A tumtum, to compare damage, should be neat, but... PC player here. Actualy I'm always in beatdown not to farm, just because is a great place to pick a fight and wack some jerks ;D

Alright, no problem
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. farming the warrior

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived