Fully convinced that Warrior drop rate has increased

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Fully convinced that Warrior drop rate has increased

User Info: ArchSublime

ArchSublime
3 years ago#11
ArchSublime posted...
Without exaggerating I got 3 lvl 50's to drop from warrior within 60 kills or so. Craziest luck streak i've ever had in borderlands period. Then after I got the flakker, leech mod, and the impaler to drop, the black queen dropped a level 50 nukem on the 4th kill (I specifically remember that because she's one of the few that doesn't spawn every reload). Even more amazingly, BEFORE those drops from warrior I had mick drop 2 lvl 50 maggies within 20 kills. I actually made a topic about it back in november I think, I thought I found a legitmate glitch involving the vault hunter's relic. I'll try to find my topic to post it was really interesting.

*left out a comma lol

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
3 years ago#12
ArchSublime posted...
Without exaggerating I got 3 lvl 50's to drop from warrior within 60 kills or so. Craziest luck streak i've ever had in borderlands period. Then after I got the flakker leech mod, and the impaler to drop, the black queen dropped a level 50 nukem on the 4th kill (I specifically remember that because she's one of the few that doesn't spawn every reload). Even more amazingly, BEFORE those drops from warrior I had mick drop 2 lvl 50 maggies within 20 kills. I actually made a topic about it back in november I think, I thought I found a legitmate glitch involving the vault hunter's relic. I'll try to find my topic to post it was really interesting.

Wow, that's rad. My craziest run was farming Gettle/Mobley. They BOTH dropped the Veruc/W.D...... 2 times in a row. 4 oranges in 2 runs. No joke
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....

User Info: B33rMe2

B33rMe2
3 years ago#13
What is the moonshot method for killing him?

User Info: ArchSublime

ArchSublime
3 years ago#14
Found it, my luck was way better than I remembered. I still wonder if it was entirely luck or not, too many varibles to really know I guess.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/64310421
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Fully convinced that Warrior drop rate has increased

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived