So are explosive norfleets legit or not?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So are explosive norfleets legit or not?

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
4 years ago#11
I dunno, and automatic double infinity with a jakobs crit boost seems better than the original unlike a maliwan that lost it's element.

But I'd still trade for a hellfire/slowhand >_>
proud to be a strange EPic
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins.

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#12
Lol noobs
Borderlands 2 BAR: 78673

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
4 years ago#13
Yep got a consummate hellfire which I believe is the best one and all the slowhands.
GT: REdrUM0351

User Info: EX_Koakuma

EX_Koakuma
4 years ago#14
Huh, I thought it was kinda weird that my Norfleet was explosive, but I never really thought anything of it. A friend of mine duped it for me a while back. Taking a closer look, it even says it does bonus elemental damage, which seems kinda weird considering its explosive nature.
aqasdf

User Info: fredbeatswilma

fredbeatswilma
4 years ago#15
Explosive norfleets are modded, bottomline. Hyperion etech pistols can spawn without an elemental dealing explosive damage. Doc mercy quest item is the only other etech that can spawn non-elemental doing non-elemental damage. Gearbox confirmed this as a mistake on their part.
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil

User Info: Traziel

Traziel
4 years ago#16
Well damn. I've been using an explosive norfleet for months. I forgot who I got it from... Oh well.
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4

User Info: xBallyhoox

xBallyhoox
4 years ago#17
resealable posted...
If that's how you feel about the infinity then ditch the norfleet. I assure someone made that.

They do exist outside of deletion so If they cannot be natural ie maliwan non elemental than they share a rare code glitch with the Hyperion etech pistols.

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#18
xBallyhoox posted...
resealable posted...
If that's how you feel about the infinity then ditch the norfleet. I assure someone made that.

They do exist outside of deletion so If they cannot be natural ie maliwan non elemental than they share a rare code glitch with the Hyperion etech pistols.

no. Modded is modded is modded.
Borderlands 2 BAR: 78673

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
4 years ago#19
Any explosive Maliwan is absolutely modded. All Maliwans default to explosive if you strip them of their element.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So are explosive norfleets legit or not?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived