This new character better have some skills that involve shotguns

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. This new character better have some skills that involve shotguns

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
3 years ago#1
Because no one else really does, just sayin
GT- Innersmoke

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
3 years ago#2
I'm hoping he has passive aggro drawing skills, as come at me bro just doesn't hold aggro enough.
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
3 years ago#3
I dont know about a full passive Aggro skill, maybe an Aggro kill skill. It would only last for.. Like the 8-10 seconds all the others do. But darn would that be useful when running around with a team of squishy zeroes
GT- Innersmoke

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#4
I'd actually use shotguns if he increased their accuracy. I never use them because I usually like to engage the enemies at medium range, and a lot of them don't have the accuracy for that.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: Flow_149

Flow_149
3 years ago#5
and1ballr posted...
I'd actually use shotguns if he increased their accuracy. I never use them because I usually like to engage the enemies at medium range, and a lot of them don't have the accuracy for that.

Doesn't zero have a skill like that or am I mistaken?

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#6
I haven't tried it myself, but looking through the skill tree on my Zer0, I think I could make an awesome shotgun spec. Something like this.

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/assassin.php?505551300050000000000550510000

The only problem, is I can't find a class mod that actually fits this build. Maybe a sure shot class mod. I dunno, I'll have to play around a bit with it once I get my Zer0 to 50. This with a Jakob's 2 shot Quad would be amazing.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#7
Flow_149 posted...
and1ballr posted...

He does, but I think the nerfed it. The max accuracy boost is 25% now. I think it was higher than that before. He was the fourth character I used, so I missed out :(. I got him up to level 39 before I lost interest...well, I didn't lose interest. I just wanted to use my Siren again. Had a lot of fun with her.

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#8
and1ballr posted...
Flow_149 posted...
and1ballr posted...

He does, but I think the nerfed it. The max accuracy boost is 25% now. I think it was higher than that before. He was the fourth character I used, so I missed out :(. I got him up to level 39 before I lost interest...well, I didn't lose interest. I just wanted to use my Siren again. Had a lot of fun with her.

Actually, I like my guns to have at least 80-85 accuracy. With the boost, I'd need a 55-60 accuracy shotgun. That's not a lot of them that I've come across.

User Info: Pvt-Spoon

Pvt-Spoon
3 years ago#9
I'd love to see a skill tree featuring shotguns. With something like getting a crit kill increases accuracy for a bit. Depleted shield and health increases damage.
Would be awesome, we shall see.
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.

User Info: Yankeehazard191

Yankeehazard191
3 years ago#10
Well salvador with dual Lv 50 Conference Calls is quite lethal
You don't have daddy issues! Now Luke Sky Walker that guy has daddy issues.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. This new character better have some skills that involve shotguns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived