The host you are trying to connect to is running an outdated version of the game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The host you are trying to connect to is running an outdated version of the game

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#1
So, I was playing offline a little bit farming some bosses solo before I connected to live. Upon connecting, it prompted me with the usual update screen, dc from xbox live, so on and so forth. Now after downloading this update, I went and tried to jump into a game with my friend and got the message in the title. I then went and tried to connect to another game in the matchmaking thing, another friends game, and three more random matches and still got this message. How am I the only one that got this update? Now I can't play online with anyone....
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: resealable

resealable
4 years ago#2
Same here, just keep trying and you'll find one.

User Info: EirePrince

EirePrince
4 years ago#3
Seems like a few other people on the board have gotten it. So far no one knows what it is for yet.

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#4
The only guy I regularly play with is on, and we were totally gonna level our lv 28s together, and now I can't because he hasn't gotten the patch yet! blarghh this game is so frustrating sometimes.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The host you are trying to connect to is running an outdated version of the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived