Sham dropped

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kylebe515

Kylebe515
4 years ago#1
Just got a15678 cap sham with 87% absorb chance. That's a halfway decent one right? Got it in about 10 kills and really don't want to keep farming bunker, he also dropped a hellfire.

User Info: Pryorbeast

Pryorbeast
4 years ago#2
Lucky. I've been farming bnk3r for a while and hasn't dropped anything good for me.
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#3
That's a pretty good sham.

Better than mine, anyway; mine's just 78%. Hoping to find a better one this weekend.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: Wallcrawler8878

Wallcrawler8878
4 years ago#4
87% is good. The max is 94%.

Bunker farming is extremely tedious. I wasted 2 days off from work, a total of about nine gameplay hours farming the bunker and only got ONE smg drop.

Ended up trading for mine, because no item is worth that much time.

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
4 years ago#5
87% is pretty decent, yeah. Can't complain about that really.

I've farmed BNK-3R a ridiculous amount of times trying to get its heads. I've started farming him on PT1 because it goes by so much faster. I got a Sham (84%) from him and, while the B**** is a nice SMG, I'd rather just try to kill him faster and get the heads than keep going on 2.5. Bah. BNK-3R makes me ramble.
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived