LF 94% Sham

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
3 years ago#1
Ugh, I usually don't do this but I've been farming since thursday evening and only got a b1tc4, and I really wanna move on to getting another transformer shield so can anyone help me out?

GT: naruto1171
proud to be a strange EPic
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins.
(message deleted)

ssj954vegito
3 years ago#3
Well, I understand what your saying here but then again the ToU stands across all boards *coughevenifsomepoliciesandcensorsarerediculouscough*

But if any any of those is 94% I'll totally trade with you, or if you're willing to part with that smexy volcano, i'd definitely trade.

ssj954vegito
3 years ago#4
Just killed him and got another "female dog."

I'm desperate :(

User Info: The_Hungry_One

The_Hungry_One
3 years ago#5
The best Sham I got from BNK-3R was 88%. The Volcano is a Banbury prefix, and I'm disappointed in the Volcano. If you want it, I'll trade it for that B*tch you have?
Long days and pleasant nights.

ssj954vegito
3 years ago#6
The best Sham I got from BNK-3R was 88%. The Volcano is a Banbury prefix, and I'm disappointed in the Volcano. If you want it, I'll trade it for that B*tch you have?

Of course, just msg my GT

User Info: The_Hungry_One

The_Hungry_One
3 years ago#7
I am talking about the Volcano. You know that, right? I only have the one Sham, and I like that one because it's rather useful.
Long days and pleasant nights.

ssj954vegito
3 years ago#8
I am talking about the Volcano. You know that, right? I only have the one Sham, and I like that one because it's rather useful.

Yeah, I know, I loved the volcano from the first game, dissapointment or not I would like it for collectors purpos. Sitting ingame and waiting at this point, just msg when you're ready, or for anything else.

User Info: cookietheif

cookietheif
3 years ago#9
Just looked and noticed I have a 94% sham. MSG me on live if you still need
GT/PSN: Keijho Currently playing Borderlands 2, Dead Island, Skyrim, League of Legends and Dead Space 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived