LF Sand Hawk (any variety)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Sand Hawk (any variety)

User Info: heidegger37

heidegger37
4 years ago#11
rgronkowski posted...
I have swift anarchist & wired catalyst class mods, not sure on the stats but they're both purple

Can you check?

heidegger37
4 years ago#12
CloakedMalice posted...
have that shock relic from my shock mechro build, any of your sandhawks have the flying prefix.

I believe one or two of them were flying Sandhawks... Ill have to check ill dupe/trade later for the shock relic

heidegger37
4 years ago#13
heidegger37 posted...
CloakedMalice posted...
have that shock relic from my shock mechro build, any of your sandhawks have the flying prefix.

I believe one or two of them were flying Sandhawks... Ill have to check ill dupe/trade later for the shock relic

anyone else need any?

User Info: jarajames

jarajames
4 years ago#14
heidegger37 posted...
heidegger37 posted...
CloakedMalice posted...

anyone else need any?

Could I get a sand hawk as well?

User Info: CloakedMalice

CloakedMalice
4 years ago#15
just checked have the shock relic, purp ionized catalyst, purp wired catalyst, blue wired catalyst.

heidegger37
4 years ago#16
CloakedMalice posted...
just checked have the shock relic, purp ionized catalyst, purp wired catalyst, blue wired catalyst.

Ill trade/dupe for all of those. What sand hawks do you want? Message me on live, ill be doing these trades Sunday (today) in about 12 hours or so. My GT: VA x TERR0R ... Message me on LIVE if you responded to this post and want to trade/dupe thanks guys

heidegger37
4 years ago#17
heidegger37 posted...
CloakedMalice posted...

Ill trade/dupe for all of those. What sand hawks do you want? Message me on live, ill be doing these trades Sunday (today) in about 12 hours or so. My GT: VA x TERR0R ... Message me on LIVE if you responded to this post and want to trade/dupe thanks guys

I'm getting offline, ill check the thread tomorrow.

User Info: iM40A3

iM40A3
4 years ago#18
heidegger37 posted...
CloakedMalice posted...

Any chance I can get a fire and corrosive sand hawk? I might have something you want.
I am everywhere / And yet I am nowhere too / I am infinite

heidegger37
4 years ago#19
iM40A3 posted...
heidegger37 posted...
CloakedMalice posted...

Any chance I can get a fire and corrosive sand hawk? I might have something you want.

Yeah check for me real quick.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Sand Hawk (any variety)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived