What are the best artifacts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What are the best artifacts?

User Info: JimiMorrison187

JimiMorrison187
3 years ago#1
I've been using the same one for all my characters practically every playthrough.

It has a +3 grenade count and something like 58% shotgun ammo. (Anyone know where this came from? Never seen another one since with +3 on it, or higher.)

They all seem s***ty to me. I don't care about extra health, cooldown rate, etc really.

All the damage + are too specific. Like just one gun, or even one dealer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/k3u0zo.jpg

User Info: Cerbz

Cerbz
3 years ago#2
"Best" depends on your character and your build.

Though I'll say I find it very odd you don't care about things like CD rate or health.
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"

User Info: Steve0314

Steve0314
3 years ago#3
My fav in no particular order are
Stockpile [+70% launcher shottgun and SMG max ammo]
Blood of Terra [or atleast it used to be one of my favs]
Sheriffs badge
GT: Steve0314

JimiMorrison187
3 years ago#4
CD rate doesn't matter to me. Battles are usually over by the time I've used it and I don't need it again.

Health is only an issue against raid bosses usually, and really it won't matter either way with 40% more health in most cases.

On Sal right now I never need to use the Zerk more than once anyways so no need for cooldown. Besides I have the LEgendary Class mod so that cuts it in half anyways.

I almost always would prefer more damage, or grenades. Especially with Sal since he can toss 2 at once and he uses 2 guns at once.

FfYL every time I die is when someone goes and hides behind a corner, or I die from DoT damage after they are all dead so that isn't gonna do anythng for me. XD
Because **** You is why

JimiMorrison187
3 years ago#5
I think Stockpile is the one I want.

Can you get it with +3 grenades and still ahve 2-3 ammo boosts? Mine just has shotguns. I NEVER see this relic though and I was farming the treasure room in Scarlett about 15 times and never saw one of these.

Basically is the reason I asked about this since I have seen dozens of them and they all are blue ones and a rare purple that stinks like Explosive damage +27%...derp
Fog Ring Waaaahhhh People glitching to get souls Waaaaahhhh Lightning weapons at low levels Waaaahhhhh

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
3 years ago#6
I have a Stockpile with +4 grenade but I think it only does one other ammo type. I keep hoping to find more than 4. I have at least one other relic that has three ammo types including +3 grenade.
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.

User Info: GenKatana

GenKatana
3 years ago#7
Yeah, here's the one my wife is currently carrying around:

Lvl 50
Assault Rifle Max ammo +61%
SMG Max ammo +61%
Max Grenade count +4

It's easily the best one I've ever seen. I think she got it of Hyperius.
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they do bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs.

User Info: Aceofblades2k2

Aceofblades2k2
3 years ago#8
That's kind of funny, I feel the stockpiles are the worst. What I generally rock is a sheriffs badge, and hgve an alt throw on a deputys badge on my other account.

You get
22% damage increase for pistols
58% fire rate
10% ffyl time
15% health bc the alt has deputys. The alt also has a class mod giving us an elemental damage plus 40%.
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp

User Info: Mayhemers

Mayhemers
3 years ago#9
With running the Legendary mod, I like to use Blood of the Seraphs to keep the health regen going (as I use chars that don't have regen skills).
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
3 years ago#10
I think that stockpile mods wouldn't be necessary if it were possible to buy more sdu's from the black market.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What are the best artifacts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived