LBT Mechro: Thunderball Fist vs Little Evie

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LBT Mechro: Thunderball Fist vs Little Evie

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#1
So, I honestly think my Binary Thunderball Fist is miles better than my Binary Little Evie, but I hear some people prefer the Evie over the TB Fist. Your opinions?
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: MRDINO98

MRDINO98
4 years ago#2
A binary evie has high dot and damage and is better to attack a moving target. The TF is great for stationary/slow moving targets. Other than that i think they're both awesome. I seem to equip the evie more because i don't encounter constructor/super ba loaders as often as i encounter the smaller targets.
GT : Mr Dino1022

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#3
My Thunderball fist is actually listed as having higher DoT than the Little Evie..
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: Raptorkitty

Raptorkitty
4 years ago#4
Sorry to interject but I was wondering, how many chances do you have to get EVIE?
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board

MRDINO98
4 years ago#5
I seem to be able to kill the bandits much easier/faster than with the TF. Although the TF is also a great alternative. I always equip on of these pistols along with a sick norfleet, a shock b**** and docs coach gun so it can trigger the shock and aggh. I'm specd for shock of course.

MRDINO98
4 years ago#6
I meant shock norfleet. Swype stinks sometimes. As for chances to grab the evie, i believe its infinite. I farmed for two hours until i found a binary one.

User Info: Raptorkitty

Raptorkitty
4 years ago#7
MRDINO98 posted...
I meant shock norfleet. Swype stinks sometimes. As for chances to grab the evie, i believe its infinite. I farmed for two hours until i found a binary one.

Ok. Cause I guess I screwed it up earlier and hit Lil Sis. One more, probably silly, question. Is it always shock?
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board

User Info: Theismos

Theismos
4 years ago#8
I absolutely agree about the TB fist. Have a binary version of both and the Evie is very nice but for me the TB is very noticeably better.

User Info: xBallyhoox

xBallyhoox
4 years ago#9
TB fist all the way. It's unstoppable with LBT and close enough from BFF's

MRDINO98
4 years ago#10
Its always shock. Compared to the TF the evie is ok. But the binary evie is comparable to the binary TF. Its just my opinion though.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LBT Mechro: Thunderball Fist vs Little Evie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived