Best shotgun?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best shotgun?

User Info: Byrdman510

Byrdman510
4 years ago#1
Is the interfacer the best shotgun in the game now?
people always asking me, why I talk money ****? I tell em cause I like money trick!!!

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#2
Depends on your build and what you want from a shotgun. I hear Torgue Ravagers have the highest damage output.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
4 years ago#3
A Sinewy/Juicy Ravager.
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.

User Info: BaneX01

BaneX01
4 years ago#4
I'd say the Blockhead personally. Almost half as powerful as the Ravager and almost as powerful on flesh targets, only costs one ammo and can easily do over 1 mil per shot with The Bee if you're interested in that sorta thing.
GT: Bane X01

User Info: Byrdman510

Byrdman510
4 years ago#5
BaneX01 posted...
I'd say the Blockhead personally. Almost half as powerful as the Ravager and almost as powerful on flesh targets, only costs one ammo and can easily do over 1 mil per shot with The Bee if you're interested in that sorta thing.

sounds good. Is the blockhead the minecraft shotgun?
people always asking me, why I talk money ****? I tell em cause I like money trick!!!

User Info: BaneX01

BaneX01
4 years ago#6
Byrdman510 posted...
sounds good. Is the blockhead the minecraft shotgun?

Yeah it only drops from the Badass Creeper I believe but at least it seems to have a decent drop rate (For me anyway).
GT: Bane X01
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best shotgun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived