The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

LF Very specific Maliwan Plasma Caster

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Very specific Maliwan Plasma Caster

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#1
Alright, so I'm looking for a Shock Maliwan Plasma caster for my mechromancer.

I need it to be with the Impetuous or Consummate prefix, and have the Maliwan grip, and either the Maliwan or Dahl stock, it also needs to have a scope. No sight, a scope. So your entire screen changes when you zoom in.

If you're unfamiliar with the parts, please refer to this chart.

http://i.imgur.com/RwpJCQ6.jpg

I have a very large amount of legendary/unique guns to trade or dupe, including all legendary class mods with near maxed stats. Reply here, and I'll get online please.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: terabient

terabient
4 years ago#2
I have a shock Impetuous Plasma Caster with Maliwan stock & grip, but it's got a Hyperion sight... :(
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana

User Info: resealable

resealable
4 years ago#3
Still need it?
Tediore: Because loading is faster than reloading.

User Info: BigRobb2389

BigRobb2389
4 years ago#4
I have an impetuous one with dahl grip dahl stock dahl sight.
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#5
I do still need this, sorry I dint see the replies earlier. Hit me up on Live tonight after I get off work, I'm sure I'll have something someone wants in return.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Very specific Maliwan Plasma Caster

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived