Does the Gee rock trick still work and if so...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does the Gee rock trick still work and if so...

User Info: Evil Squall

Evil Squall
4 years ago#1
...does it still have the freeze issue? I beat it like that with my Siren WAY back when the DLC released. Took one try but the game was so close to freezing as i walked out I wouldnt want to try that again unless they patched it.

Im doing a Gaige run and thats basically all i have left on Normal. Saving everything on Playthrough two in case they do a level cap increase since ym siren is basically done on both playthroughs.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything

User Info: Evil Squall

Evil Squall
4 years ago#2
Anyone? Also since they patched the raid bosses to lower levels on Playthrough 1 does Gee go down faster than 2?
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything

User Info: Raptorkitty

Raptorkitty
4 years ago#3
Evil Squall posted...
...does it still have the freeze issue? I beat it like that with my Siren WAY back when the DLC released. Took one try but the game was so close to freezing as i walked out I wouldnt want to try that again unless they patched it.

Im doing a Gaige run and thats basically all i have left on Normal. Saving everything on Playthrough two in case they do a level cap increase since ym siren is basically done on both playthroughs.

If you're talking about hiding behind the rock, I didn't see any issues when I did it a few nights ago.
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#4
I just did it yesterday, everything worked ok.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does the Gee rock trick still work and if so...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived