My god this board has changed!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. My god this board has changed!

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#51
I've been extremely busy.that's why i've been absent from this board..
You are not entitled to anything in this game.

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#52
Who are you going to deputize.... @ gunpoint?
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
4 years ago#53
It depends, it'll have to be someone who has even remotely approached the astronomical heights I have as far as my BAR. It will be no easy process sifting through all the many casuals who will no doubt jump at the chance to attain a bit of power serving beneath me.

Perhaps I shall leave it to God to guide my hand and grant me the foresight to choose wisely, and go on to rule as a strict and yet merciful sheriff of the GameFAQs section for Xbox video game Borderlands 2.
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
4 years ago#54
KellyRipya posted...
It depends, it'll have to be someone who has even remotely approached the astronomical heights I have as far as my BAR. It will be no easy process sifting through all the many casuals who will no doubt jump at the chance to attain a bit of power serving beneath me.

Perhaps I shall leave it to God to guide my hand and grant me the foresight to choose wisely, and go on to rule as a strict and yet merciful sheriff of the GameFAQs section for Xbox video game Borderlands 2.

I'm going to rob the town bank SO many times >_>
You'll never stop me!
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I'm so bad at BL2, they call me "Nicholas Casual"

User Info: The_Hungry_One

The_Hungry_One
4 years ago#55
It definitely is nice to see some familiar names in a single topic, and there is certainly a touch of "brotherhood" going on. Despite the fact I've been around for a while, I don't include myself and while I don't consider BAR to a measure of one's worth, I know mine isn't anywhere close to what others is in here.
Long days and pleasant nights.

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#56
Do people think that having a high BAR means you are a hardcore BL2 player??

Sure, it means you play a lot but what about those (like me) who got hit with a reset a while and have to grind back up?

My BAR is around 64000 i think but I have played through about 9 times so far. I also spent a good few weeks purely farming Pete/Hyperious so I barely got any BAR from this.

Good to see so many of you guys still roaming around too. If any one wants to play sometime then send me a FR. My GT is same as name on here.

Also, thanks to DJNinja & Tsuruke for the well wishes.
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#57
I dont care about my BAR, other than enjoying completing the challenges.

I let my BAR stay around 38k for months, because to be honest, I was being SOOO damn lazy, and since one of the 5 or so challenges I had not maxed was the shotgun ones. So since I only used Zer0 at the time, it stopped moving entirely. Until around 2 weeks ago. Now with my mixing of characters and that achievement gone, its been going at a nice pace indeed, once more.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
4 years ago#58
lol I thought mine was low

According to the Strategy Guide and how many tokens I have spent (based on that and not being near my system, I would have to say): my BAR is around 432,810

I think I prestige'd challenges with 2 characters twice and 1 character once -- can't recall exactly.

Now I just find the challenge in turning off my BAR and seeing how I fare with my Zer0

fakesnoop77 posted...
Also, thanks to DJNinja & Tsuruke for the well wishes.

Ah, no problem. Thats partially what I used video games for when I had needed a month long recovery -- YEARS back. Luckily the thumbs weren't the ones injured lol, so all was good!
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.

User Info: OLD_MAN_GAMER

OLD_MAN_GAMER
4 years ago#59
smell your hands...if they smell like old pumpkin than you are hardcore.

User Info: EliteHydroponix

EliteHydroponix
4 years ago#60
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
smell your hands...if they smell like old pumpkin than you are hardcore.

hah
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. My god this board has changed!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived