Tomb Raider or Farming/leveling

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tomb Raider or Farming/leveling

User Info: cookietheif

cookietheif
4 years ago#1
Decisions, decisions. The choice is so hard.
GT/PSN: Keijho Currently playing Borderlands 2, Dead Island, Skyrim, League of Legends and Dead Space 3

User Info: Wallcrawler8878

Wallcrawler8878
4 years ago#2
Tomb Raider.

Great game, and honestly....the farming isnt going anywhere. It will be there when youve finished TR.

cookietheif
4 years ago#3
I know, but I love it. I really need to get another 50 or 2. Tired of just playing my siren.
GT/PSN: Keijho Currently playing Borderlands 2, Dead Island, Skyrim, League of Legends and Dead Space 3

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#4
Tomb Raider was an amazing game. But it wouldnt hurt you to wait for some price drop either

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#5
Tomb Raider.

Don't bother farming just yet till we have info on the cap increase and what'll happen with weapons.
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team

cookietheif
4 years ago#6
Already have it, played like the first 20mins yesterday and was like, oh let's go farm Pete and torgue tokens.

User Info: Raptorkitty

Raptorkitty
4 years ago#7
Tomb Raider. Its amazing. Good break for a couple days.
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tomb Raider or Farming/leveling

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived