Looking for some co-op friends

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for some co-op friends

User Info: Proximity42

Proximity42
3 years ago#1
My friends and I played the game non stop after release and kind of got bored with it kinda fast. I was the only one who got the seasons pass and now im trying to recruit some fellow vault hunters onto my friend list. I have done the stories for all the DLC but havent done any farming.
XBL: Proximity85
"If belts hold up pants, but the pant loops hold the belt, who`s the real hero?"

User Info: PorrimMaryam

PorrimMaryam
3 years ago#2
I would be willing to help when I can, my gamertag is enragedBard, I play a combat medic level 50 Siren, I'd be happy to help you if one of my besties isn't online :3

Proximity42
3 years ago#3
Cool ill send a friend request shortly.
"If belts hold up pants, but the pant loops hold the belt, who`s the real hero?"

User Info: nilla151

nilla151
3 years ago#4
Always down to play with new ppl

Please have a headset

Nilla151
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.

User Info: Dhgoal

Dhgoal
3 years ago#5
You can invite me I'll play
Xbox gt: dhgoal

Proximity42
3 years ago#6
Yes I have aheadset. Ill add you both this afternoon.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for some co-op friends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived