Torgue machine items stuck at lvl 48.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Torgue machine items stuck at lvl 48.
Everytime this happens, it won't let me farm Pete. I ususally just reset the game and that solves the problem. Not this time.

How do I go about deleting/redownloading whatever patch it is that is connected to this problem?

Or is it on Gearbox's end?

Thanks.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

User Info: Caserith

Caserith
4 years ago#2
something in the programing leaves it stuck at 48, it was a hotfix that allowed it to go to 50.

if its not going to 50, dashboard then go back into the game. should download the hotfix for the game session.
cake > pie
your other dad sayz 4 years ago#3
That's right. I've dashboardes three times. Guess ill keep at it. Tyvm.
I'm on one.
your other dad sayz 4 years ago#4
Dashboarded 5 times to no avail. Guess ill catch up on Farcry 3 after a few months of nothing but Borderlands 2.
I'm on one.
your other dad sayz 4 years ago#5
Damn I hate putting a game down for an extended period of time. They are so hard to get back into. If I wasn't so far along I would start over...but I was pretty deep into it. Guess ill keep trying borderlnds. Maybe do something besides Pete if I have to.
I'm on one.

User Info: JimiMorrison187

JimiMorrison187
4 years ago#6
Patch should be out soon hopefully. This hotfix came out on Jan 29.

Probably a server issue from their side. The PC version ahd that happen a couple times and it was fixed.

Wish they would just get the patch out. I have it on one PC where I can't get on t e internet so I can't farm Torgues on that one.
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/968921/walldunk_medium.gif

User Info: Axel_Gunshin

Axel_Gunshin
4 years ago#7
Patch should be out soon hopefully. This hotfix came out on Jan 29.

Probably a server issue from their side. The PC version ahd that happen a couple times and it was fixed.

Wish they would just get the patch out. I have it on one PC where I can't get on t e internet so I can't farm Torgues on that one.

Last patch they released as a waste. They could have rolled out all the fixes we still dont have but nope, just wasted their time on optimizing for DLC despite it not being a real issue.
XBL Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I
your other dad sayz 4 years ago#8
Its actually letting me farm pete. Just the torgue machine acting up.
I'm on one.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Torgue machine items stuck at lvl 48.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived