Maya weapons/equipment

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Maya weapons/equipment

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
4 years ago#1
I just got back into the game and decided to work on my Siren. I switch between a Cataclysm/Motion (solo) and Harmony/Motion (multiplayer) build, and I've got great class mods and relics for my sets. What I really need help with is narrowing down some good weapons, grenades, and shields for her. Please help.
Got a minute? You might learn something.

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#2
Weapons: appropriate Elemental paired with Witch or Fox class mods. SMG's paired with Cat class mod.
Grenades: Breath of Terramorphous paired with Fox class mod and a +fire damage relic is devastating
Shield: Evolution. health boost+health regen+ elemental protection
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: Raptorkitty

Raptorkitty
4 years ago#3
Plasma casters are a good choice.
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
4 years ago#4
My cataclism Maya loves the Pimpernel to snipe. The phaselocked enemy is destroyed, and the others nearby severely hurted.

User Info: HappyGoNowhere

HappyGoNowhere
4 years ago#5
I like to just load up on lots of different elements but mainly I run with a Volcano, Hellfire and Teeth of Terra/Blockhead so everything dies in horrible, firey pain. I don't really care for SMGs but the Hellfire is good fun. I've got a ton of other things but they're all subjective. Mostly just stick mix up the elements, especially in TVHM where they mix up what you fight a lot.

Greenade wise I carry a fire leech and a storm front.

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#6
Volcano, Pimpernel, Plasma Casters, Fire Bee, Breath of Terra, Blockhead, Hornet, and you can never go wrong with Infinities or the Unkempt Harold.
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team

User Info: Wallcrawler8878

Wallcrawler8878
4 years ago#7
Maya rocks the Cobra pretty awesomely for sniping. Tons of fun when used with Thoughtlock.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Maya weapons/equipment

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived