Seeing that orange glow will never get old

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Seeing that orange glow will never get old

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#11
E8Silicon posted...
I have gotten almost 30 legendaries over the past week. Highlights include a 93% Sham (f***!!!), Homing Quasar, Lobbed Pandemic with 0.0 FT, Rightsizing B****, three Norfleets, and two Shredifiers.

sounds like someone has been farminsg ol hyperious a bit. nice finds.

i have yet to get him to drop me a shredifier
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#12
I joined a randoms gamehe drove by mcnally, I jumped out and he kept driving and got a lvl 24 hammerbuster :)
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
Been too busy the last couple weeks to farm much. Only had 2 sessions with Pete. Got a Cradle, CC, Nasty Madhaus, Bee and Himing Quasar. The CC and Bee were on the same drop which was cool.

Cradle and Madhaus were both today. Gonna take a break feom farming to get some of my characters to 2.5.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

User Info: E8Silicon

E8Silicon
4 years ago#14
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
E8Silicon posted...
I have gotten almost 30 legendaries over the past week. Highlights include a 93% Sham (f***!!!), Homing Quasar, Lobbed Pandemic with 0.0 FT, Rightsizing B****, three Norfleets, and two Shredifiers.

sounds like someone has been farminsg ol hyperious a bit. nice finds.

i have yet to get him to drop me a shredifier

Well, both Hyperius and Pete. And thanks
Ready is my middle name(not really) / GT is E8Silicon

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#15
No doubt, I actually got 2 new low level oranges tonight myself. 30 shock leech, 30 hornet. Finished my lowest level 1st playthru at 25 with zero. Started TVHM up at 26 & got Kdragger to drop my first 2nd playthru hornet the first kill.
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#16
I just got Pete to drop a Hammer Buster for me.. the parts weren't very good, but its still an awesome gun. I also recently peed my pants when Saturn dropped the Invader for me.
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: CuddlyDoll

CuddlyDoll
4 years ago#17
PT1 on my Siren has been extremely generous.. level 5 Infinity, level 5 Lobbed Bonus Package, level 15 Cradle, and a level 17 White Death.

currently level 22 and has not dedicated time to farming anything. these are all first kill drops from story/side missions >.>
Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar.
GT: Doom Desire
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Seeing that orange glow will never get old

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived