What do you think of a slag AoE grenade mod?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What do you think of a slag AoE grenade mod?

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
3 years ago#1
The other elements have theirs plus their legendary equivalents, and I was wondering if a slag version would be OP (though there are slag Bouncing Bettys) or something that could be decent. Thoughts?
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.

User Info: Steve0314

Steve0314
3 years ago#2
Lahar posted...
The other elements have theirs plus their legendary equivalents, and I was wondering if a slag version would be OP (though there are slag Bouncing Bettys) or something that could be decent. Thoughts?

If you want a good slag grenade mod get a slag longbow crossfire... Anything that isn't killed is slagged and the area it effect (its not an AoE) is huge. Lolz...
GT: Steve0314

User Info: JimiMorrison187

JimiMorrison187
3 years ago#3
I like Slag Singularities too when I want to use a rocket launcher on a group. Draws them all in and slags them for a nice splash damage killing field.
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/968921/walldunk_medium.gif

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
3 years ago#4
JimiMorrison187 posted...
I like Slag Singularities too when I want to use a rocket launcher on a group. Draws them all in and slags them for a nice splash damage killing field.

Love Slag Singularities
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I'm so bad at BL2, they call me "Nicholas Casual"

User Info: BigRobb2389

BigRobb2389
3 years ago#5
when you say AoE you mean specifically grenades like the corrosive cloud, fireburst, and tesla, right?

and, slag bouncing betties fill this role damn well.
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#6
Steve0314 posted...
Lahar posted...

If you want a good slag grenade mod get a slag longbow crossfire... Anything that isn't killed is slagged and the area it effect (its not an AoE) is huge. Lolz...

i can see that my input is not needed in this thread. carry on then
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What do you think of a slag AoE grenade mod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived