I REALLY want the Bone Blinder head for Axton... can I solo Vermivorous?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I REALLY want the Bone Blinder head for Axton... can I solo Vermivorous?

User Info: fredbeatswilma

fredbeatswilma
4 years ago#11
DoctorVic posted...
Does that really work jloewenstein? I have *never* been able to get Verm to spawn, and I tried over and over with the farmhouse. Never heard to touch Gee's gate. What exactly does it do? Scale the game to 4 players or something?

Yes
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
4 years ago#12
DoctorVic posted...
Does that really work jloewenstein? I have *never* been able to get Verm to spawn, and I tried over and over with the farmhouse. Never heard to touch Gee's gate. What exactly does it do? Scale the game to 4 players or something?

It's called 4player glitch, and yes, it works for Vermi. To assure you are on 4player mode, maximize your ammo, open a chest and try to collect more ammo. If you can collect more ammo, in despite of beeing
maximized, 4player mode = on.
Steam: jloewenstein

User Info: Wallcrawler8878

Wallcrawler8878
4 years ago#13
I spawned Vermivorous a couple of times last night. Both times at the farmhouse, and within like 5-6 minutes of getting there both times. Once the buzzards were flying overhead, and the second time they didnt spawn.

Got 3 ultimate badasses at CC, but none of them would move to final phase.

Bunch of Chubby Varkids too, though none dropped anything worth a damn.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I REALLY want the Bone Blinder head for Axton... can I solo Vermivorous?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived