Maya's Class mods

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Maya's Class mods

User Info: FAILUREtoreply

FAILUREtoreply
4 years ago#1
Which one do you use? Right now I'm using a Trickster mod with 5 on Kinetic Reflection but nothing on Life Tap and Chain Reaction mainly because I'm going under her Motion Tree. I love this 5 skill points on Kinetic Reflection especially when you have a Bee on so nothing bullet wise takes down your shield basically giving you forever insane damage. It's awesome.

I've been experimenting her other Class mods but so far I come back to this one or her Legendary.
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.

FAILUREtoreply
4 years ago#2
http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#550521505155050100000000000000

My current build right now
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
4 years ago#3
I've got a ChronoBinder that grants +5 Reaper, +4 Helios, and +3 Suspension, and 18% team cooldown reduction that I use on my CataMaya. Phaselock > Incendiary Type-O > Volcano/B*tch until everything dies.

I've also got a BlurredTrickster that's pretty swell, though I haven't used it in a while. I remember that it has +5 Kinetic Reflection and +4 Wreck, but I can't recall what it gives +3 to.

I've got a friend that's after a blue Siren mod that gives +6 to Kinetic Reflection and +5 to Wreck, but I don't know if it exists.
Got a minute? You might learn something.

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
4 years ago#4
Dethuli posted...
I've got a ChronoBinder that grants +5 Reaper, +4 Helios, and +3 Suspension, and 18% team cooldown reduction that I use on my CataMaya. Phaselock > Incendiary Type-O > Volcano/B*tch until everything dies.

I've also got a BlurredTrickster that's pretty swell, though I haven't used it in a while. I remember that it has +5 Kinetic Reflection and +4 Wreck, but I can't recall what it gives +3 to.

I've got a friend that's after a blue Siren mod that gives +6 to Kinetic Reflection and +5 to Wreck, but I don't know if it exists.

You should give your mods another look over.
They may not be doing what you think they're doing.

A Chrono prefix Binder mod would detail "Suspension", not "Reaper" as it's highest skill.

And a Blurred prefix Trickster mod favors "Chain Reaction" over "Kinetic Reflection". The third skill you can't remember is "Life Tap".

The mod your friend is after does not exist sadly :/

I only use maya in a support capacity,
And rock a Heavenly Nurse: 5,4,4
:P
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel

FAILUREtoreply
4 years ago#5
Dethuli posted...

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Witch

This mod also has Kinetic Reflection, maybe this is what your friend was looking for?

If only the stats were not specific to Corrode damage I would most certainly find one.

User Info: Wallcrawler8878

Wallcrawler8878
4 years ago#6
I use Hell Fox with increased burn damage and chance, as well as the +6 to Helios, and 5 to Reaper. Cant remember the third boost, and it really doesnt matter.

I kill everything with fire.

FAILUREtoreply
4 years ago#7
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
I use Hell Fox with increased burn damage and chance, as well as the +6 to Helios, and 5 to Reaper. Cant remember the third boost, and it really doesnt matter.

I have a Hell fox mod but its the 5+4+4+ version. Do you use the Blockhead? I don't run a fire or elemental build yet I still destroy everything with that gun!

User Info: Wallcrawler8878

Wallcrawler8878
4 years ago#8
FAILUREtoreply posted...

I have a Hell fox mod but its the 5+4+4+ version. Do you use the Blockhead? I don't run a fire or elemental build yet I still destroy everything with that gun!

I used the Blockhead quite a bit, but that was before I got the Practicable Slow Hands. The fire variant of that gun is just ridiculous in Maya's hands with the Hell Fox mod.

User Info: Traziel

Traziel
4 years ago#9
Killer Cat 94% smg damage.

Or legendary. Breakneck for fleet. And a hell fox in the bank in case I feel like incinerating things.
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4

FAILUREtoreply
4 years ago#10
FAILUREtoreply posted...

I used the Blockhead quite a bit, but that was before I got the Practicable Slow Hands. The fire variant of that gun is just ridiculous in Maya's hands with the Hell Fox mod.

I never got into that gun, I'm an in your face shooter (which is why I love gunzerking), so I found myself caught on fire way to much. Still though a very good gun indeed!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Maya's Class mods

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived