If they fixed duping would you still play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. If they fixed duping would you still play?

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
4 years ago#1
It would mean you have to legitally grind for items instead of asking people. Typically get a bit more greedy at ninja looting. Also making the game a bit more difficult. Therefore you guys broke the game by cheating. Its also called boosting and taking advantange of a known glitch that gearbox is too lazy to fix. It makes dueling for a gun pointless.

User Info: Red_Rosemon

Red_Rosemon
4 years ago#2
Sure, them fixing duping wouldn't bother me in the least.
Red Rosemon: http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4627/bestboobsintown.jpg

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
4 years ago#3
What a stupid topic.
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel

User Info: BLACK_HUNTEX

BLACK_HUNTEX
4 years ago#4
Azrael0206 posted...
What a stupid topic.

To each his own

User Info: brokenfingers

brokenfingers
4 years ago#5
I never even considered that duping was a thing before Thursday, and I only used it to drop a couple SMGs to a secondary profile, so sure.
For me, that philosophy reduces itself to: "I'm on board; pull up the lifeline."--Ebert on Rand

User Info: VeritasAbIrato

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#6
I think people might take your post more serious if you didn't come off as just another person using it as a soapbox to scorn people for the way they play. But Imo hell yes I would still play. The borderlands franchise is amazing.
XBL-GT: VeritasAbIrato

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#7
Yes, another stupid duping topic.......it's like saying if they fix duping I'll just flush $60 down the toilet.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#8
Yes. The only effect this would have on my life is not seeing as many LF threads on this board.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite

User Info: FrogEyez

FrogEyez
4 years ago#9
what you mean actually playing the game the way its intended. hell naw mayne.
GT - JeDDyD
...some one jumped in as piers then he started doing jesus christ pose. enemies are fall down like flies.

User Info: maheo30

maheo30
4 years ago#10
Azrael0206 posted...
What a stupid topic.

What a stupid post.
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. If they fixed duping would you still play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived