Is this supposed to happen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is this supposed to happen?

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#1
I started UVHM and noticed that I only had about 30 Eridium, so I decided to go back to TVHM to farm Warrior for Eridium, and it put me in the same place I was at in UVHM. Before I started UVHM, I was in Sanctuary.

I ask because I just farmed about 200 Eridium from Warrior on TVHM, so I went back to UVHM, went to Sanctuary, and bought some upgrades. When I tried to go back to TVHM to farm for some more Eridium, I was in Sanctuary again. So I have to progress all the way back to the Warrior again smh.

So this is gonna happen every time I switch from UVHM to TVHM?
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: CuddlyDoll

CuddlyDoll
4 years ago#2
I also thought it was strange that after downloading the update for UVHM and loading up TVHM I started in Southern Shelf, when I know I saved in Sanctuary ._ .;
Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar.
GT: Doom Desire

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
4 years ago#3
CuddlyDoll posted...
I also thought it was strange that after downloading the update for UVHM and loading up TVHM I started in Southern Shelf, when I know I saved in Sanctuary ._ .;

Thats how all of my toons were lol
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel

User Info: ultimakewl

ultimakewl
4 years ago#4
its always been like that
even when switching between PT 1 and 2
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#5
hmm. So I guess I should get 500 before switching modes then. I didn't know that this would happen.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: CuddlyDoll

CuddlyDoll
4 years ago#6
ultimakewl posted...

you sure? I've never had this happen before, even when switching between playthroughs. it hasn't happened again, but maybe it will when I actually start UVHM >_>
Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar.
GT: Doom Desire

User Info: ultimakewl

ultimakewl
4 years ago#7
CuddlyDoll posted...
ultimakewl posted...

you sure? I've never had this happen before, even when switching between playthroughs. it hasn't happened again, but maybe it will when I actually start UVHM >_>

its always happened to me... even in the first game
the only exception being when you are going from a location in PT 1 you havent reached in PT 2 yet
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is this supposed to happen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived