Vehicle Turret Damage

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Vehicle Turret Damage

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#1
It seems like they bumped this way up in UVHM. Direct hit from a bandit technical barrel hit over a mil on this nomad. I'm glad to see the vehicle mounted turrets aren't complete crap anymore. I just wish running things over still one shotted.
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: Four Skulls

Four Skulls
4 years ago#2
Really? Cause I shot the crap out of some lvl 51 Bullymongs with rockets from a Rocket Runner and they just laughed at me.

User Info: Zenxin

Zenxin
4 years ago#3
Four Skulls posted...
Really? Cause I shot the crap out of some lvl 51 Bullymongs with rockets from a Rocket Runner and they just laughed at me.

this has been my whole UVHM experience. it's much, much quicker to get out of the vehicle and fight on foot.
Sig.

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#4
May be your level, I'm still only 52, but I downed a Badass Buzzard with the MG in the lightrunner no problem. And it could also be you're not using the rocket turret right. Are you using the 3 round burst on it at all?
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: Four Skulls

Four Skulls
4 years ago#5
You mean with the lock on? No, I was just blasting some Bullymongs while we were stopped.

User Info: Wallcrawler8878

Wallcrawler8878
4 years ago#6
Bee shield+Machinegun turret=win.

Shhhhhhhh....

Dont tell Gearbox.

User Info: ShinterL

ShinterL
4 years ago#7
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Bee shield+Machinegun turret=win.

Shhhhhhhh....

Dont tell Gearbox.

This.

User Info: VulcanHades

VulcanHades
4 years ago#8
Wait till you encounter UVHM King Mong. You won't think vehicle turret is OP anymore. :)
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.

User Info: VulcanHades

VulcanHades
4 years ago#9
^ Even with the Bee equipped it's not enough to quickly take down King Mong. My vehicle explodes often before I manage to kill him. I'm talking lv55-57 King Mong.
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
4 years ago#10
I've been mowing down enemies pretty effectively with the machine gun turret.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Vehicle Turret Damage

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived