any gotten pearls from...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. any gotten pearls from...

User Info: jordoneus121

jordoneus121
3 years ago#1
the treasure room in the pirate dlc? i am considering doing this dlc to farm for pearls n legendaries but has anyone gotten any out of those chests?
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
Gamertag: jordoneus121

User Info: Smooth_L_Flava1

Smooth_L_Flava1
3 years ago#2
Nope haven't seen one yet. Been farming a decent amount yesterday and today and no pearls or e-tech relics spawn in the treasure room it seems. Could be wrong of course, but if they do they are pretty rare. Have had some decent luck with legendaries though: Slag B****, rapid infinity, maggie, skull crusher (I think its called). Leg. Siren mod, rolling thunder. All around level 55

User Info: jordoneus121

jordoneus121
3 years ago#3
thx thats kinda what i figured. guess il spend more time in the preserve
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
Gamertag: jordoneus121

User Info: gomi182

gomi182
3 years ago#4
I was farming the Terminus treasure room last night, and got no legendaries for about the first 40 runs.

Then, over the next 10 or so runs, I got a Mongol, Assassin Legendary Mod, Storm Front, and Slagga (all level 58... which was my level at the time).

No pearls, yet. But it was a relief to finally get some orange. After about 40 runs of nothing, I was afraid they might have done something silly, like remove legendaries from treasure rooms...

Pearls will come...

Smooth_L_Flava1
3 years ago#5
Kind of interested in anyone elses luck in UVHM.

User Info: BigRobb2389

BigRobb2389
3 years ago#6
Yes. I got a straight shootin' unforgiven. but NOT from the chests with the skulls, I read that they don't have a chance to spawn them, most likely.

It was a red chest on the outside.
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/

Smooth_L_Flava1
3 years ago#7
Nice! Good to know
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. any gotten pearls from...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived