Powerleveling

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Powerleveling

User Info: x3kingsheat136x

x3kingsheat136x
4 years ago#1
i dont want to take the time to level up my other characters from 1-50 because i dont have the time i have a 42 gunzerker and 51 assassin i also have an offline account with a 51 siren and 35 commando so the point of this what would be the fastest way to get the other 3 characters to 50 or even 61 on each profile suggestions would appreciated
Gt same as username

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
4 years ago#2
find a friend online, join into their lobby with your high level, and before you actually enter the game, press Y to choose your low level character. Then Hide.
GT: Wonderpill

User Info: minsterXYZ

minsterXYZ
4 years ago#3
Or get a slag weapon and Slag a bunch of people. That way you aren't useless. UVHM is very hard for a person with 2 person difficulty
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#4
hey I don't have time to play video games, what's the fastest way to play video games
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2

User Info: kinggoldfinger

kinggoldfinger
4 years ago#5
killbot357 posted...
hey I don't have time to play video games, what's the fastest way to play video games

With a hammer.
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Powerleveling

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived