Red Text

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: minsterXYZ

minsterXYZ
4 years ago#1
What dies the red text do for the Pearls? I can't find them on Wiki with the other guns.
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx

User Info: Wallcrawler8878

Wallcrawler8878
4 years ago#2
Its usually just a reference of some sort.

For instance, The Unforgiven is actually a reference to Clint Eastwood's film of the same name.

The red text "Its a helluva thing", is in reference to his conversation with the kid who admits that the man he shot in the outhouse was the first man he ever killed.

Its a helluva thing, killin a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have.

Thats all the red text is on these guns.

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#3
Do you mean the effects?

Stalkers rounds can bounce around corners. Avenger can regen ammo (1 rnd/s). Butcher can randomly regen the mag and lost ammo from said mag. Jakobs Unforgiven has very high (around 500-600%) bonus applied to crit damage. Tunguska is like the Nukem and Hive made a baby and has holy blast radius (!!!). The Sawbars rounds become almost like a shotgun cone of multiple rounds in midflight, and the Storm is similar to the Thunderball Fists, but it shoots multiple E tech mines that sort of hover there and do damage, before bam.

Might be other effects, but I think most is covered.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#4
haha, no Sinister.

Tunguska:
"It will split the sky in two."

Storm:
"Tut. Tut. it looks like rain."

Butcher:
"Fresh Meat!"

Avenger:
"Counterbution revengence, The reckoning."

Sawbar:
"Surpresssing Fires!!!!"

Bearcat:
"I love the smell of popcorn in the morning."

Unfrogiven:
"It's a helluva thing..."

Stalker:
"You can run, but you can't hide."
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2

User Info: minsterXYZ

minsterXYZ
4 years ago#5
SinisterBlade posted...
Do you mean the effects?

Stalkers rounds can bounce around corners. Avenger can regen ammo (1 rnd/s). Butcher can randomly regen the mag and lost ammo from said mag. Jakobs Unforgiven has very high (around 500-600%) bonus applied to crit damage. Tunguska is like the Nukem and Hive made a baby and has holy blast radius (!!!). The Sawbars rounds become almost like a shotgun cone of multiple rounds in midflight, and the Storm is similar to the Thunderball Fists, but it shoots multiple E tech mines that sort of hover there and do damage, before bam.

Might be other effects, but I think most is covered.

Thank you
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#6
Jkickit posted...
haha, no Sinister.

Tunguska:
"It will split the sky in two."

Storm:
"Tut. Tut. it looks like rain."

Butcher:
"Fresh Meat!"

Avenger:
"Counterbution revengence, The reckoning."

Sawbar:
"Surpresssing Fires!!!!"

Bearcat:
"I love the smell of popcorn in the morning."

Unfrogiven:
"It's a helluva thing..."

Stalker:
"You can run, but you can't hide."

He wanted effects. I supplied effects, not the text itself. Anyone on this board right now is capable of reading text.

Read posts before quoting and saying their wrong, wont you?
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#7
Shhh, he said raid text in his post and title.
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived