<GIVEAWAY> -lvl 61 Conference Calls-

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. <GIVEAWAY> -lvl 61 Conference Calls-

User Info: IxIPUNiiSH3R

IxIPUNiiSH3R
4 years ago#21
KellyRipya posted...
Xlin, since you're relatively new you have to wait until you get to 75 karma in order to be able to edit posts. I don't know why the wait but it is what is is

So does that mean Ihave to wait 75 days to be able to edit. IDK how karma works. Ive been a member since 2010 but created this account in March. If only I've wouldve known >_<

User Info: demonwithin

demonwithin
4 years ago#22
Sorry. I meant to edit my post, but didn't get to it in time. Apologies for any inconvenience.

I'll take the shock,please. GT: Tiny Cotton Kro
"You think I'm Vicious?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT VICIOUS IS!!!!!!!!" Spike Spiegel

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
4 years ago#23
IxIPUNiiSH3R posted...
KellyRipya posted...
Xlin, since you're relatively new you have to wait until you get to 75 karma in order to be able to edit posts. I don't know why the wait but it is what is is

So does that mean Ihave to wait 75 days to be able to edit. IDK how karma works. Ive been a member since 2010 but created this account in March. If only I've wouldve known >_<

Yes unfortunately. You get one point of karma for everyday that you check the board at least once while logged in. I don't know why edit is considered a privilege, it should be a forum user's natural God-given right!

So yah you have about 62 days of editless posting left >. >
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell

User Info: demonwithin

demonwithin
4 years ago#24
KellyRipya posted...

Yes unfortunately. You get one point of karma for everyday that you check the board at least once while logged in. I don't know why edit is considered a privilege, it should be a forum user's natural God-given right!

So yah you have about 62 days of editless posting left >. >

I thought you had to have a post in an active topic, as well as visiting the site. Might be misremembering. >.>
"You think I'm Vicious?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT VICIOUS IS!!!!!!!!" Spike Spiegel
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. <GIVEAWAY> -lvl 61 Conference Calls-

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived