Dat Legendary Loot Midget farm...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Dat Legendary Loot Midget farm...

User Info: Vuco

Vuco
4 years ago#1
http://www.reactionface.info/face/dat-ass

So I got to the Wildlife Preservation last night and had 410 MS points left just laying around and got the Natural Selection Annex just so I could farm them.

I got an average of 2 E-Tech relics per run, plus a Large Bunny (lvl. 52), Legendary Soldier Mod (lvl. 55), Logan's Gun (lvl. 51), a Storm Front (lvl. 54 I think) and a Jimmy Jenkins in around 11 or so runs.

No Pearls though :(, but I'll get to it tonight.

The relics are up for grabs for anyone who wants them, they're all in the 52-55 lvl range. Can't remember what the stats are on them but I'll gladly post them tonight when I get home from work if anyone is interested. Plus I'll post if I get another Jimmy Jenkins so anyone can get the challenge.
GT: Cx Vuco

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#2
Yeah, it's awesome. I've only done 2 runs, planning on doing a few every 2-3 levels then a bunch at 61.
In 2 runs, I got about 6 e-tech relics, a Dubble Gub, & a corrosive Butcher pearl. Not too bad!
Vladof rules

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#3
I got a pearl on my first two runs. I think I have 3 pearls in all now. To be honest, I'm not very impressed with them. Maybe they get better at higher levels. I'm 55.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: DieRomantiic

DieRomantiic
4 years ago#4
Ive gotten 2 pearls, the sawbar which is unimpressive and a tunguska which i cant use yet. Few bars away from it.

Im more proud of the grounded love thumper i managed to get, the damage difference from 50 is sexy.
Before the Nightmare
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Dat Legendary Loot Midget farm...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived