Quest items = less midgets (Doctor's Orders quest)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Quest items = less midgets (Doctor's Orders quest)?

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#1
I picked up 2 of the 4 quest items for the Doctor's Orders mission. I'm just now seeing that they're somehow related to the legendary loot midgets in those 4 boxes. Up until now, it has been 4 of them every time I open a box. Is it gonna be less now? I want to know all I can about this mission, since I plan on farming those loot midgets for a long time.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: Pvt-Spoon

Pvt-Spoon
3 years ago#2
I was in a game the other night were the host picked up the first two. We got to the boxes and all had loot midgets. Then a third guy joined and picked up the third quest item from the box, even though we asked him not to. At that point I had to leave the game anyway. I haven't been back yet to see if there are less midgets in the boxes. So, I'm interested in what we find out here.
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.

User Info: jtothek_guy

jtothek_guy
3 years ago#3
When u guys say legendary loot midgets does it incude the little robots too? or just the human ones?
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4813-6745-3474

User Info: Xolace

Xolace
3 years ago#4
I haven't picked up any of the quest items. From time to time no midgets spawn. It's not a big deal. I just restart and all four appear again.
GT : XOLACE

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#5
jtothek_guy posted...
When u guys say legendary loot midgets does it incude the little robots too? or just the human ones?

I think he would also have the word "legendary" in its title, so that one too I think.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: jtothek_guy

jtothek_guy
3 years ago#6
k then, i picked up 2 of the quest items and i get 3 90% of the time.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4813-6745-3474
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Quest items = less midgets (Doctor's Orders quest)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived