Loot Midget and Loot Loaders Question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot Midget and Loot Loaders Question.

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#1
So I've done the doctor's orders run about 100 times now. I've gotten probably 25 oranges, 10 pearls, and countless etech relics. But of the 25 oranges, not a shield among them. Meanwhile, I've pulled 3 Verucs, 2 Hornets, and 2 Volcanos. Makes me wonder if they (legendary loot midgets/loaders/whatever) have a set legendary loot pool, similar to what hyperius appears to have. Any thoughts? Thanks dudes. I just thought it'd be fun to find a 61 sham or Blackhole without having to go farm that specific loot source (bunker and rusty/jasper in this case).
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: MRDINO98

MRDINO98
4 years ago#2
Ive gotten a maggie and 3 hellfires, a butcher and a sawbar? Plenty of relics also. Im guessing the hellfire is the most common but i don't know if they have a set loot pool. Gonna hunt for more things once I'm at 61. I'm at 59 now.
GT : Mr Dino1022

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#3
I haven't see any of the oranges you guys have mentioned.

Iirc I've gotten a Hammer Buster, Nasty Surprise, Gunerang, Kerblaster, Zerker and Commando coms, Fire Bee, Bouncing Bonny, Bunny, and i think there's a few others that i forgot. Bottom line is, its random.
Borderlands 2 BAR: 82509 --- Beware the Lag!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot Midget and Loot Loaders Question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived