Your favorite purple gun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Your favorite purple gun

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#21
killbot357 posted...
I'm using a green slag Anarchist right now and I would LOVE a purple version. Been a fan of Anarchists for a long time.

I had a purple corrosive Hyperion shotgun a while back, but I can't remember if it was with my Maya or Gaige. It absolutely destroyed Bunker.

Keep a look out for blue anarchists.... I have a few of them, and they're really sweet. Got a 50 blue caustic one, and it holds it's own against the hornet.
Drink Slagger Lager.....it gets you drunk 2 times faster!
Now with 50% MORE slag buzz!!

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#22
Jambi_Man posted...
killbot357 posted...
I'm using a green slag Anarchist right now and I would LOVE a purple version. Been a fan of Anarchists for a long time.

I had a purple corrosive Hyperion shotgun a while back, but I can't remember if it was with my Maya or Gaige. It absolutely destroyed Bunker.

Keep a look out for blue anarchists.... I have a few of them, and they're really sweet. Got a 50 blue caustic one, and it holds it's own against the hornet.

You still get decent damage out of a blue one?

Man I wish I knew what the deciding factor between a gun being blue or purple is. I found a perfect Skookum Muckamuck in the Terminus at level 61 while farming after hammerlock's dlc, but I didn't pick it up, despite its perfect parts..
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
4 years ago#23
Hyperion and Tediore plasma casters. I got a level 61 Tediore Hefty Incendiary Plasma Caster the other day. I haven't found a good Hyperion one in forever.
Got a minute? You might learn something.

User Info: Skyfalcon

Skyfalcon
4 years ago#24
Ravager with my Gaige.
Bullets everywhere!!!!!!
Hi.

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
4 years ago#25
Dethuli posted...
Hyperion and Tediore plasma casters. I got a level 61 Tediore Hefty Incendiary Plasma Caster the other day. I haven't found a good Hyperion one in forever.

I got a Hyperion yesterday from the cardboxes room's chest. That chest is constantly making my day, even more than the midgets. But farming chests for an especifical purple/e-tech is a nightmare, you can open forever and never get what you want.
Steam: jloewenstein
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Your favorite purple gun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived