Anyone find a Relic with...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone find a Relic with...

User Info: FullMetalMega

FullMetalMega
3 years ago#1
a plus percentage for Gun Damage along with a Cooldown plus percentage? I wanna know how lucky I have to be to find one or know if it even exists.
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634

User Info: bma85

bma85
3 years ago#2
Doesn't exist. There is: Gun Damage/Fight for your life time, elemental damage/cooldown, and max health/stockpile ammo, and resistance/shields.
GT == BMA85

FullMetalMega
3 years ago#3
bma85 posted...
Doesn't exist. There is: Gun Damage/Fight for your life time, elemental damage/cooldown, and max health/stockpile ammo, and resistance/shields.

Darn, I don't I use eough of one element to warrant equiping a element/cooldown. Thanks!

User Info: bma85

bma85
3 years ago#4
It's up to 39.4% cooldown. Which makes it a direct upgrade to any other cooldown relic with a bonus up to 33% more elemental damage. So even if you aren't using the right element with it its still better than any other cooldown relic.
GT == BMA85

FullMetalMega
3 years ago#5
bma85 posted...
It's up to 39.4% cooldown. Which makes it a direct upgrade to any other cooldown relic with a bonus up to 33% more elemental damage. So even if you aren't using the right element with it its still better than any other cooldown relic.

True. Well I know what I'm doing later today.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone find a Relic with...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived