Longbow Quasar: The Answer to All Your Stalker Slaying Needs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Longbow Quasar: The Answer to All Your Stalker Slaying Needs

User Info: regornam

regornam
3 years ago#1
I just picked up an L61 Longbow Quasar Mod (the LLM's have been crapping oranges tonight), and my god, this thing works *righteous* magic against stalkers. Drains their shields and stops them in their tracks. Unbelievable. Wish I had known that a week ago.

I'll dupe one in exchange for some L61 shields, if anyone's interested (I'd love an L61 Evolution/Firehawk in particular)...GT is Ogami Itto.

User Info: PistonsFan55

PistonsFan55
3 years ago#2
I have a level 61 inflammable flame of the Firehawk. You wouldn't happen to have a level 61 the bee shield, would you?

Gt: PistonsFan55

User Info: regornam

regornam
3 years ago#3
PistonsFan55 posted...
I have a level 61 inflammable flame of the Firehawk. You wouldn't happen to have a level 61 the bee shield, would you?

L60 Alkaline Bee. Close enough? I covet that Firehawk! Also have L61 Corrosive/Non-Elemental CC's...

User Info: PistonsFan55

PistonsFan55
3 years ago#4
A level 60 alkaline bee would be awesome. A non elem cc would be cool too. I might have something else I could trade to you too. Send me a game inv if you are on.

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
3 years ago#5
A nice Stormfront grenade also works fantastically. I don't really have too much problem with stalkers to be honest.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg

User Info: danishjuggler21

danishjuggler21
3 years ago#6
I just recently found a shock damage Homing Sticky Quasar. I'm still waiting for an opportunity to use it on a rabid stalker.

I have a shock damage Bearcat, and thing brutalizes Stalkers, though.
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21

User Info: RajsBabysMama

RajsBabysMama
3 years ago#7
Yesterday I was tossing Quasar's with my Mechro specced for electric damage while a Gunzerker tossed Fire Bee's with the skill that let him throw two at once and it was a thing of beauty against stalkers in the wildlife preserve. :D
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Longbow Quasar: The Answer to All Your Stalker Slaying Needs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived